Hi guys! I’m Aspen, and today I have been nominated to do the ‘Super Fun Time Excellence Good Nice Blogger Fancy Person’ Award, by Becca, or Beckinablog!
I haven’t done an awards post in a while and since I’ve been busy with school, now is the perfect time to answer these fun questions. I’ve been nominated by Becca, maybe better known as Beckinablog (aka my blogger best friend hehe), to answer the questions she’s chosen for her nominees. She’s beautiful and amazing, and you should definitely go check her out!
1. Answer the questions that you’ve been nominated to answer.
2. Create ten, interesting questions of your own.
3. Nominate as many bloggers as you want to do this tag, and have them answer your questions.
1. Baths or showers?
I don’t have much time in the mornings to take a bath, so I prefer showers when it comes to getting ready for the day. On the other hand, a nice, warm bath with a bath bomb is always appreciated during that time of the month *wink wink.
2. Most recent beauty purchase?
Recently at Target, I had picked up several beauty items. Products that I’ve purchased includes a new EOS lip balm in honeydew melon, Rimmel scandeleyes eyeshadow stick in bulletproof beige, and a Maybelline The Nudes palette for a friend.
3. Read the book or watch the movie?
A lot of people have strong opinions on this topic, but with me, it really depends on the book. I always read the book first and if I’ve truly been affected by it, I will usually hold off with seeing the movie because I’m anxious that my interpretation of the story will be different from the director’s. If I had thought it was just a good book, I’ll go see the movie anyways.
4. Favorite makeup brand?
In the drugstore, my favorite brand is Rimmel London, and my favorite product from them is their Wake Me Up foundation. At Sephora, my favorite brand is Tarte because I think they have really nice packaging and I haven’t tried a product from them that I haven’t liked.
5. Other hobbies outside of blogging?
Besides blogging, I run cross country a bunch. I’m currently training for a marathon in April, and run approximately 30-40 miles a week. I also like to shop hehe:) When I have the opportunity, I also enjoy traveling although it’s difficult to balance with school, work, and finances in general.
6. Dream travel destination?
There are several places in the world that I would love to visit, but England is definitely at the top of my list. Other places include France and Italy, or anywhere in Western Europe, honestly. There’s just something about England that appeals to me, though.
7. Three people dead or alive you’d love to spend the day with?
One of my all-time favorite bands was Queen, so I would like to spend a day with Freddie Mercury. He was an amazing musician and it depresses me to know that he will never perform again. Another person I wouldn’t mind spending some time with would be Steve Prefontaine, who was a famous track athlete, passing away in 1975. Finally, Lana del Rey. She’s my favorite artist of all time, and I think a day spent with her would be an interesting one.
8. Do you have a beauty product/item you will always repurchase?
I’m always trying out new products, but one that has stuck with me for a while has been the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. It’s cheap, effective, and easy to find in nearly every drugstore in the States.
9. Favorite TV show?
Oh no. My favorite TV show at the moment is Grey’s Anatomy. Maybe it’s because I’m from Seattle, but I just get sucked into medical dramas. I’ve been binge-watching the show on Netflix, and everyone on that show is just so damn attractive.
I’ve driven past Meredith’s house in Seattle:)
10. Favorite lipstick for a night out?
Ruby Woo by MAC. I love a good red lip for a night out because it’s classy yet still dramatic, and Ruby Woo is my favorite red at the moment. It’s smooth and doesn’t slide around on your face, which makes it perfect for a long night and smooching xoxo.
I would like to nominate these fellow bloggers to answer my questions!
Miss Soares, misssoaresblog
1. Do you have a ‘holy-grail’ product and if so, what is it?
2. Where is your favorite place to shop for clothing?
3. What is your childhood comfort food?
4. Do you prefer a good remix to the original song?
5. If you could hop on a plane to fly anywhere right now without a concern for money, where would you go?
6. Would you rather live without music or books?
7. What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?
8. Do you speak a language in addition to your mother tongue?
9. Has your childhood ‘dream career’ remained the same over the years?
10. What is your favorite fragrance at the moment?
I hope you’ve chosen to accept my award and questions, and I apologize if this is the hundreth time that somebody has nominated you to do this particular tag.
Don’t forget to go enter my Lush Giveaway! It ends in a week!
Love you lots xoxo
Disclaimer: I do not own the pictures or music used in this post, and all rights go to their rightful owners. I am not affiliated with any of the brands, companies, artists or bands, mentioned in this post, nor is this post sponsored.
The featured image on this post is Beckinablog’s property, and does not belong to me. Love you Becks!